Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Card Making

I've been dabbling in card making and also dabbling in the idea of making a business out of it. Problem is, I only like doing it when I'm making them for other people. I can't seem to just make some and have them sit as "inventory". I'm trying.

So I'm currently making some Thank You cards for a friend of mine, Kelly, the owner of Empty Canvas Art and Design. Here is my palette.

Now, of course I bought way too many choices, but I just couldn't find the "one" paper I liked so I plan on making a few mock ups. Hopefully she'll love them when they're finished.

Here are a few other cards I have made in the past...
Bridal Shower









Nephew's 3rd Birthday


So, I'm trying to build my inventory. These are all a start, either made for my family or for friends to give to people.

No comments:

Post a Comment