Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Introducing...

So...here I am. My husband, bless his heart, has suggested I start a blog. Kind of like a story of our life together where someday maybe someone (in our family) in the future will want to read and hear about all the crazy things we did. Now, this prompted from my Father's letters we found in my Grandparents house after they passed away. They had kept every letter he sent when he was away in college. They're fascinating, hilarious, thought provoking...and most of all, I see a lot of myself in them.

So let this first post be an introduction:
This handsome (if I do say so myself) man is my husband. This was taken from our Honeymoon last September. Since then he has lost 45lbs. Use your imagination to what he looks like now...yes, you're correct, like a skeleton.
This is Aston "Martin", he's our 3 year old cat. We got him with his brother, Ecko as kittens for free. Ecko has since passed away from cancer at a very young age. Aston or "grumpy" as we now call him, is our Alpha Male, weighing in at 20lbs...shown above in his favorite pose. He's not shy and may smother you if you get too close.
This is Barney "Stinson". He just turned 1. We adopted him for my Husband's birthday last year. He is our needy baby and will cry at you for attention. He also has a very strong love for style scarves. 
Finally...our newest addition, Charlie "Chaplin". He's our 3 1/2 month old French Bulldog. He  is now the attention hog of the house. He's a pain, he's fun, he's a handful. He's lucky he is adorable. 

So those are my boys. We also currently have a friend living in our basement, but I'll get to that another day. I started this too late, I need to get to bed. More to come tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment